RCE Consultants is a civil engineering firm based in Orange County, CA that is seeking a Project Engineer to lead our talented team of design engineers.
RCE believes in a culture that promotes the individuality of each of its employees and empowers them to excel in what they do best. Our strength comes from educating our staff across all disciplines. In light of this, you will play a key role in mentoring our staff, so if that is something that interests you, let us know.
At RCE, we thrive on being different in our approach to engineering projects. Our industry is thick with codes, ordinances, regulations and bureaucratic finagling. We deal with that, because it’s part of what makes a project happen, but what makes a project GREAT is when we ignore the expected and let creativity guide the process.
We’re not just interested in someone who wants to “work”. We want people ready to be challenged, solve problems, work hands-on with senior management, help protect the natural beauty of some amazing places, and make a difference for unique and innovative clients. If that’s you, we should talk.
As a Project Engineer we expect you to have strong technical abilities, but are you ready for the challenge of your career?
A sample of some of the position responsibilities include:
- Design, preparation and supervision of civil engineering improvement plans for street, storm drain, and grading plans
- Design, preparation and supervision of sanitary sewer and domestic water plans
- Oversight of WQMP and SWPPP document preparation
- Preparation of hydrology and hydraulic calculations
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- 5+ years industry experience
- Registered Professional Engineer (P.E.) in California is strongly preferred
We just celebrated our 10 year anniversary this past September and we are excited to see what the next decade has in store for us.
If we’ve caught your attention, why not send us your resume?